- A few days ago, I had a dream about a holiday event in my home. Because this really was a dream, I could also post this blog entry on my dream blog for Banking on Dreams (http://www.bankingondreams.com/dream-blog).
- Since I have a large family and we were all in my kitchen at the same time, the room was as crowded as a crowded elevator. I even imagined during my dream that my kitchen was a kitchen inside of an elevator in which we were coming up with rules about who would be washing dishes, who would be putting the leftovers in the refrigerator, etc. The dream could therefore be connected to the freedom blog for Roger Williams in an Elevator (http://www.rogerwill.com/freedom-blog).
- We talked about how thankful we were for our large family with many helpers, so content about this dream can also be posted on my "Many Good Thanks" blog for Mayflower Dreams (http://www.mayflowerdreams.com/blog).
- We said a prayer and talked about God, so the content of this dream would also be appropriate for posting on my sharing faith blog for Unhidden Pilgrims (http://www.unhiddenpilgrims.com/sharing-faith-blog).
- Because my family and I were helping each other to wash the dishes and to do other tasks after an amazing holiday meal, this blog entry has been posted on this blog page to illustrate the amazing fun that happens on holidays.
The blog entries on my five different book websites are often connected to each other, so I'll be posting this blog entry on all five of my book websites to illustrate one example of the many connections that I often see between my books and their content.
Dr. Karen Petit is the author of Banking on Dreams, Mayflower Dreams, Roger Williams in an Elevator, Unhidden Pilgrims, Holidays Amaze, and Amazing Holiday Paws. She is thankful to God for the many wonderful activities that happen on holidays and celebrations with her family, friends, and colleagues.