- to have a life
- to have holidays as a part of my life
- to have many loving & helpful relatives, friends, acquaintances, colleagues, & pets
- to have the essentials of life: food, shelter, clothing, . . .
- to have the many freedoms that we have in our country, such as the right to vote
- to have the ability to see some of nature's beautiful animals, plants, and settings
- to have many admirable manufactured items in our world (houses, cars, computers, phones, appliances, roads, books, pens, pencils, furniture, electricity, . . . )
- to have the chance to pursue my dreams: to be both a professor and a writer
- to have the ability to pray to God & to thank Him for the many blessings in my life
I'm thankful for so much in my life, including these and many other items:
Dr. Karen Petit is the author of Banking on Dreams, Mayflower Dreams, Roger Williams in an Elevator, Unhidden Pilgrims, Holidays Amaze, and Amazing Holiday Paws. She is thankful to God for the many wonderful activities that happen on holidays and celebrations with her family, friends, and colleagues.